Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Almost Thanksgiving

Hello Everyone.

I thought now that it is getting cold, things would slow down - haven't seen those days yet.

Birthday wishes to my little brother!

I'm heading off to get some shut eye - I'll write more another time. Here's some pics...

Jake doing what he does best - jumping. He's always jumping on the couch, off the couch, on the couch cushions, etc.











Here's Ben - first day in snowpants. He's smiling here but outside he wasn't quite as happy. He couldn't get up when he would fall over.
















Smiling - this is not always the case but he does like to show off.











This is Ben's new activity. He LOVES to wear everyone else's shoes.




My tow boys. Everyone says that Jake looks more like me and Ben more like Curt - but it sure seems like they look a lot alike to me......








No comments: