Thursday, November 12, 2009

Yeah for Jake!

Big news of the day...

I was talking with Jake today at naptime and caught a glimpse of his fingers. He has fingernails that someone could cut! Now, to most of you that may not be a big deal but I've been after Jake for at least a year to quit biting his nails and can't remember the last time we used a fingernail clipper on him. I said, "Jake you quit biting your nails!" and he got the biggest smile on his face. I asked him why and his answer was "because I don't want to get sick anymore."

I am very proud that my 4 year old managed to kick a habit by himself. Constant nagging didn't help for a year so I know that I can't take any credit for it - seems to be similar to the way he potty trained!

No comments: