Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Do!

Well, I did it. I cut off my hair. Funny thing is that Amber just did the same thing! I read her blog yesterday and had my appt that night. I wasn't sure if it would be long enough to donate to Locks of Love. I had decided if it was close, I'd wait otherwise I was still getting it cut. It was long enough! I'll post some pictures tonight.

We are going camping tomorrow for two nights. Jake is pretty excited. The only bad part is that now I'll be reminded everyday that he wants a camper. We are going to Canary Beach with Mike and Jolene and their kids. If the weather is good it should be a great time.

We spent a little time fishing off the dock on Sunday night at my parent's. Jake was having a blast. We caught a bass, 2 rock bass, and 4 sunnies. Bad part was that his silly mom didn't have the basket quite right and they escaped! Jake wasn't too upset and it made the decision of keeping them a lot easier.

Ben is as busy as ever. He can clap his hands now and wave bye bye. He has been waving for a long time but last night was the first time he waved when I said bye bye. It was pretty cute. He can stand on his own and go from squatting into standing without holding onto anything. No steps yet. I'll post again after the camping adventure.

A few new pictures...

Yet another friend for Jake.

The boys 'wrestling'. (Jake is learning how to have fun and not hurt Ben)

Toad Heaven... 3 new friends in one night!

No comments: