Grandma, Amy, Gabe and William came to play on Saturday morning. Gabe wanted to see the semis and it worked out that he got to ride along for a bit. I'm not certain if he enjoyed the semi ride or if it was watching the DVD in the bunk with Jake. Either way - they both had a good time.
Ben rode along in the combine today. I think it was probably his first time. I can't imagine that we had him out there last year. He loves all of that stuff already. He sat pretty well but he'd much rather be driving. Jake loves it as well. He's been a long in the combine and the tractors a few times already this fall. He'd ride along all day if we let him. Curt keeps saying that I should go out in the field and help - my response is only if Jake can drive! I don't think I'd mind combing but digging isn't for me.
Well, the weather is turning and winter is definately on its way. I can't say that I am totally disappointed, I'm ready for a little more quiet time and a lot less running.
I booked our flights to Jamacia (a good thing to do as the weather turns cold) - we are going along with Brian and Jen for their wedding on April 2nd, 2009. It should be a blast - I'm pretty excited to get away. The last vacation that Curt and I were on was to California when Kim and Kyle got married. It will be a little long to be away from the boys but I'm sure everyone will survive.
Ben trying as hard as he can to get to Will.
Jake and William.
Our first pumking of the year - Jake just couldn't wait any longer.
Watching a movie in the sleeper.
Gabe and Jake in the semi.
No comments:
Post a Comment