Tuesday, May 26, 2009

1st Camping Trip

Memorial weekend was the 1st time we took the camper out. We didn't go far - just to Lake Maria on the other side of New Munich. All in all I think it was a very successful camping trip. Jake and Ben both slept well, played hard and got really really dirty. The water was freezing cold but that didn't keep them out (even with their mother constantly reminding them to stay out of the water).

Jake met a friend up on the playground while we were there. It totally made his day to have her to play with. Later we found out that she was camping in the site right next to ours. It worked out great.

We are battling what I hope is our last round of colds for the season. Ben's had his for about a week, I've had mine about 5 days and Jake's is just coming on strong. Oh I hate colds!

Jake and Ben having a blueberry snack.



Ben's first corn on the cob. He didn't want to pick it up so Jake and Curt helped him eat it.

Jake with his new friend Micayla - they made Smores together on Sunday night.

Ben out for his first pedal - I was definately more excited about it than he was!

Ben with Grandma Marilyn on Mother's Day.

No comments: