Saturday, September 12, 2009

Labor Day weekend

We had plans to spend Labor Day weekend out at Lake Maria. I was very undecided about going with a 1 week old baby. I decided what the heck, we’ll give it a try, home is only a few miles away. Everything went surprisingly well. Camping with a week old baby is almost easier than camping with a 2 year old. Sam slept most of the time and I found it easier being in the camper than at home since there wasn’t anything looming over me for me to get done. Jake had a great weekend playing with Brent and Luke. Ben had a good weekend too but the darn mosquitoes like him so much that he couldn’t be outdoors anytime close to dusk. Ben was shot by the time we came home on Monday – he took a 4 ½ hour nap.

Here’s a few pictures –

Playing water balloons.

Sam slept in the wash basket next to our bed.

Boys hanging out in the camper.

No comments: