Remember that tooth that Jake lost on the playground at school? The one we had to go back and look for and of course there was no sign of it. Well, as strange as it might seem, I think it showed up in our house yesterday. Someone told me when Jake lost it that it would show up again one day. I didn't think that was very likely since he lost it on the playground, his teacher checked his clothes, I checked his clothes, plus he stayed at school the rest of the day and took the bus home. How would that tooth find its way into our house?
Yesterday I was cleaning up a bit downstairs and picked up a few small bits of stuff off of our activity table. Strange as it is, one of those bits was a small bottom tooth. Since Jake lost that tooth, we've moved everything out of our basement, packed it into trailers, finished the basement and moved everything back in. Now, how in the world would it end up there? Why did it end up there and not in the carpet where I would have just vaccumed it up? Where was it all this time? Pretty sure I'll never know any of those answers.
Sometimes when things like this happen you try to figure out the meaning or if it is a 'sign'. As hard as I try I can't find a meaning of any worth in finding a 7 month old lost tooth. I'll make sure to let you all know if and when I figure it out.
1 comment:
Maybe you're suppose to believe in the tooth fairy???
Post a Comment