Summer has brought about a few changes and lots of fun at our house. First of all we decided to have someone come into our house for child care for the summer. I was soooo excited. It would allow me to leave earlier and get home earlier and the kids to sleep in. Needless to say - Jake isn't found of it. It has been a bit of a struggle since Amanda started. He is fine when he's at home with her but wants to call me and cries if I talk to him. He has admitted a few times that they did have fun. :) I'm sure by the end of summer he'll be loving it and then it will be time to switch back to daycare mode. Oh well.
We've been spending some time at the park, visiting grandparents, visiting with my brothers (they were both home for week), we've gone to a parade, played outside, broke out the pool, tended the garden, played with friends and cousins and lots of other stuff. I'm posting more pictures - I think they tell the story the best.
Hope you are all well.




No comments:
Post a Comment