Well now that I’ve accomplished to get both of my children healthy – I’m sick as a dog. Oh well, I guess that is what happens to moms when our defenses get a chance to rest. The good news is that I have a week to recuperate before we leave for vacation. I did decide to go on some antibiotics – I hate to take the chance that it will develop into a horrible sinus situation. My right side of my head was already giving me some trouble.
Jake’s check up at ENT yesterday went great. His stitches are dissolving nicely and the incision looks great. The scabs from his tonsils are healing and look good. The gross stuff that was in his mouth for the last 2 weeks seems to be gone. The best news of all – his lymph node was benign. They classify is as a reactive node. I think that means that it reacted to something at some point and just never resolved itself. His blood work for toxoplasmosis and cat scratch disease were both normal as well. That was all a relief.
Not much else going on – we need to do some major planning, packing and organizing this week to get ready for the boys to be at Pam’s and for us to go on vacation. Oh I’m sure we’ll be ready. If we aren’t, we’re going anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment