Yesterday I tried to get some pictures of all the boys together - I wasn't all that successful. Ben isn't the most cooperative. I did get a few interesting ones.

All three boys - shows how fast you grow from baby to 2 - not quite as much from 2 - 4.

This is Sam's foot with Ben's foot - Sam is 5 weeks and Ben is 2.

This is Jake's foot with Sam's foot. Jake is 4 3/4 - amazing how much kids grow!

Jake talking to Sam after his bath. He always wants to help but there isn't much a 4 year old can do - it takes all of my will power to stay calm and not get upset that everyone is constantly in my way!

Ben watching Sam take a bath. I had to stay on my toes - he wanted to help, to give Sam toys (by throwing them at him) and was constantly splashing him.

Sam enjoying his bath, as much as a person can with a bathroom full of chaos. This was the first time that I used the infant tub and he really seemed to like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment