Ok, so our house is especially messy, dirty, cluttered and unorganized right now. It has been for some time now - not sure at what point it went so far south but it is definitely time for an overhaul. I decided that it needs to be done before school starts in order to make things go more smoothly around here. Jake is easily distracted by all of it and it makes me irritable - neither of which we need once school starts.
So, I began today. I started with the entryway. Cleaned out the coats, cleaned all the junk off the benches, gave everything a good scrub and wall-la - a fine looking place to be (now the other areas of the house are even more cluttered because I had to do something with all the stuff!).
When Ben got up from his nap he noticed I had been working in there. We soon headed out the door to visit with Grandma. When we came back home and Ben walked in the door, this is what he said, "Mama, it's fancy in here!" Wow, it is time to get the rest of the house looking 'fancy'!
1 comment:
Nice! This is on my list to get done in Sept. I need to go through room by room and give everything a good scrub and organize. By the time I am done, should be time to start again :-)
Post a Comment